NCP demands N Srinivasan’s resignation
Zee media Bureau
New Delhi: Former BCCI president and National Congress Party (NCP) chief Sharad Pawar’s party has demanded that N Srinivasan should resign as president of the cricket board following the IPL spot-fixing revelations.
According to a report, NCP spokesperson DP Tripathi said that Srinivasan should resign to prove his honesty.
Earlier, India Cements the owner of the Chennai Super Kings said in a statement that Gurunath Meiyappan, who has been facing the heat after his alleged links with arrested Vindoo Dara Singh came to light, isn’t the owner of CSK.
More to follow...
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city