NCP demands N Srinivasan’s resignation
Zee media Bureau
New Delhi: Former BCCI president and National Congress Party (NCP) chief Sharad Pawar’s party has demanded that N Srinivasan should resign as president of the cricket board following the IPL spot-fixing revelations.
According to a report, NCP spokesperson DP Tripathi said that Srinivasan should resign to prove his honesty.
Earlier, India Cements the owner of the Chennai Super Kings said in a statement that Gurunath Meiyappan, who has been facing the heat after his alleged links with arrested Vindoo Dara Singh came to light, isn’t the owner of CSK.
More to follow...
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- WATCH: ADORABLE! MS Dhoni shares cutest videos with daughter Ziva on Instagram
- No need to hold talks with separatists: BJP
- Panama papers: SC seeks Centre, RBI's response in four weeks
- Bikini pictures of ‘DJ Wale Babu’ sensation Natasa Stankovic will make your heart skip a beat!
- Neeraj Chopra sets new U20 Javelin WORLD RECORD in Poland – WATCH VIDEO