NCP demands N Srinivasan’s resignation
Zee media Bureau
New Delhi: Former BCCI president and National Congress Party (NCP) chief Sharad Pawar’s party has demanded that N Srinivasan should resign as president of the cricket board following the IPL spot-fixing revelations.
According to a report, NCP spokesperson DP Tripathi said that Srinivasan should resign to prove his honesty.
Earlier, India Cements the owner of the Chennai Super Kings said in a statement that Gurunath Meiyappan, who has been facing the heat after his alleged links with arrested Vindoo Dara Singh came to light, isn’t the owner of CSK.
More to follow...
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you