Neo bags New Zealand Cricket rights until 2020
New Delhi: Neo Sports has secured the television rights to showcase all domestic and international cricket played in New Zealand until 2020.
Pitch International, New Zealand Cricket`s exclusive international broadcast and sponsorship agents managed the sales process.
The New Zealand deal for Neo comes right at the back of securing the broadcast rights for the Asia Cup.
New Zealand Cricket is the latest addition to Neo`s list of premium sporting content which includes the likes of cricket, football, tennis, hockey, badminton and golf.
With India scheduled to tour New Zealand in February 2014, Neo`s cricket line up for 2014 now includes two major series involving India.
The seven-year deal includes 261 days of live cricket including 18 T20s, 63 ODIs and 36 Tests and includes rights for all of Asia excluding Middle-East. The coverage begins March 6 with New Zealand hosting England for a three-match Test series.
David White, CEO of New Zealand Cricket said: "Neo are market leaders in cricket broadcasting in the Indian sub-continent and we are delighted to have established a direct relationship with them for the next seven years."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul to lead 'Mashal Juloos' in protest against power cuts, water crisis in Delhi
- CBSE Class Xth Results 2016 to be declared today at 2 pm; check cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- WATCH: MIRACLE! This fielder did the unthinkable during GL vs SRH Qualifier 2
- Marcus Rashford nets place in record books as England beat Australia 2-1
- India's NSG membership is not about arms, US tells Pakistan