Never thought of leaving Ankeet: Neha Sambari
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Suspended cricketer Ankeet Chavan’s bride-to-be Neha Sambari has said that she never thought of leaving him after the news of his alleged involvement in the IPL spot-fixing emerged.
"I will wed Ankeet on Sunday, but I am already married to the family. I did not even once think of backing out," Neha Sambari was quoted as saying by a leading Indian daily.
Chavan was on Friday released from Tihar Jail, a day after a court granted him bail to solemnise his marriage.
Chavan had sought bail on the ground that his marriage is fixed for June 2 and if the wedding does not take place it will harm his reputation and that of his fiancee.
He has been granted bail till June 6.
With PTI inputs
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Afzal Guru row: JNU Students' Union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested
- Missing girl from Ghaziabad, Dipti Sarna returns; reunited with family
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit! - Part II
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery
- Was abducted, blindfolded for four hours; Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna narrates her ordeal
- Fitoor movie review: Tabu overpowers, Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur leave a lasting impact!