New Zealand beats Windies by 88 runs in 3rd ODI
Basseterre: Nathan McCullum hit 50 and took two wickets plus a crucial catch to lead New Zealand to a 88-run victory over West Indies in the third one-day international on Wednesday to cut the hosts` lead to 2-1 in the five-match series.
McCullum hit four boundaries and a six from 70 as New Zealand reached 249-9 off 50 overs at Warner Park. He then took 2-40 from six overs, removing big-hitting Kieron Pollard (16) and Darren Sammy (7) and catching Dwayne Smith (19) off Jacob Oram, who claimed 2-22 from seven overs.
Opener Rob Nicol top-scored for New Zealand with 59 off 69 deliveries while B.J. Watling also chipped in with 40. West Indies` run chase never got going, with the hosts being bowled out for 161 off 34.3 overs.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tamasha movie review: Poignant and riveting; Ranbir's the master here!
- Shocking! Anurag Basu feels Salman Khan is ‘boring’?
- Kapil Sharma organises ‘wedding’ ceremony for married Harbhajan Singh, Geeta Basra?
- Kim Jong-Un issues bizarre diktat, asks North Korean men to copy his hairstyle, women to follow his wife
- Muslim man sends 'talaq' SMS to wife after learning about her gang-rape