New Zealand beats Windies by 88 runs in 3rd ODI
Basseterre: Nathan McCullum hit 50 and took two wickets plus a crucial catch to lead New Zealand to a 88-run victory over West Indies in the third one-day international on Wednesday to cut the hosts` lead to 2-1 in the five-match series.
McCullum hit four boundaries and a six from 70 as New Zealand reached 249-9 off 50 overs at Warner Park. He then took 2-40 from six overs, removing big-hitting Kieron Pollard (16) and Darren Sammy (7) and catching Dwayne Smith (19) off Jacob Oram, who claimed 2-22 from seven overs.
Opener Rob Nicol top-scored for New Zealand with 59 off 69 deliveries while B.J. Watling also chipped in with 40. West Indies` run chase never got going, with the hosts being bowled out for 161 off 34.3 overs.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- DNA analysis of Yakub Memon's final moments in Nagpur Jail
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- 2 NDA, 4 UPA leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim before 26/11: Report