New Zealand beats Windies by 88 runs in 3rd ODI
Basseterre: Nathan McCullum hit 50 and took two wickets plus a crucial catch to lead New Zealand to a 88-run victory over West Indies in the third one-day international on Wednesday to cut the hosts` lead to 2-1 in the five-match series.
McCullum hit four boundaries and a six from 70 as New Zealand reached 249-9 off 50 overs at Warner Park. He then took 2-40 from six overs, removing big-hitting Kieron Pollard (16) and Darren Sammy (7) and catching Dwayne Smith (19) off Jacob Oram, who claimed 2-22 from seven overs.
Opener Rob Nicol top-scored for New Zealand with 59 off 69 deliveries while B.J. Watling also chipped in with 40. West Indies` run chase never got going, with the hosts being bowled out for 161 off 34.3 overs.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das