New Zealand vs England: Hosts 77/1 after visitors enforce follow-on
Zeenews Sports Bureau
Peter Fulton and Kane Williamson stitched an unbeaten stand of 52 runs as New Zealand ended the third day’s play with 77/1 after being asked to follow-on by England.
They were bundled out for 254 runs in their first innings while replying to England’s total of 465. Stuart Broad took six wickets breaking their back. Skipper Brendon McCullum top scored with 69 while Bradley-John Watling scored 60.
The Kiwis lost the wicket of opener Hamish Rutherford cheaply in the second innings but Fulton and Williamson ensured no further damage to the innings returning unbeaten. They’ll have to bat out of their skins to save this game from here onwards.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory
- Trinamool Congress activist was part of Pak ISI spy ring?
- Bigg Boss: When Kriti Sanon played Aishwarya Rai’s part to romance Salman Khan
- Media house attacked over derogatory cartoon in Maharashtra
- SP leader Azam Khan stirs fresh controversy, says RSS leaders are homosexuals