No deadlock with Cricket South Africa, says Jagmohan Dalmiya
Kolkata: BCCI interim chief Jagmohan Dalmiya today reiterated that there was no deadlock with Cricket South Africa over India`s year end tour to the rainbow nation.
"The tour was never off and there was no issue or deadlock (with the CSA). We have a couple of home series (vs Australia and West Indies) ahead of the South Africa series," Dalmiya said.
"We will just need to work out the modalities and I`m confident it would be done in due course," Dalmiya told reporters here as the CSA today announced that its CEO Haroon Lorgat will meet BCCI secretary Sanjay Patel to discuss the itinerary.
Dalmiya said they have more important things like the Board`s annual general meeting lined up.
"The AGM is the most important thing on mind at the moment. So, we are likely to announce the fixture after the AGM (on September 29)," Dalmiya added.
Asked about reports that CAB is keen to host Sachin Tendulkar`s 200th Test at Eden Gardens in the upcoming West Indies series, Dalmiya said: "These are all hearsay. It`s difficult for me to answer to every speculation. Sometimes, it becomes embarrassing."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- DNA: Bharat Bandh hits normal life; Bengal, Kerala among most affected
- PM Modi's Buddha mantra for peace at Global Hindu Buddhist Conclave
- Govt extended last date for e-filing of I-T return to Sept 7
- Do condom ads encourage rape?
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda