No IPL team for me: Salman Khan
Mumbai: Bollywood superstar has denied reports that he might buy IPL team Deccan Chargers.
The 46-year-old "Bodyguard" star took to Twitter to announce that he will concentrate on films only.
"No IPL team for me just being human and movies," he tweeted.
Salman is currently busy shooting younger brother`s Arbaaz`s directorial debut "Dabangg 2" with co-star Sonakshi Sinha. The film will hit theatres on December 21.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Outrage over Tanmay Bhatt's video mocking Lata Mangeshkar, Sachin Tendulkar
- VHP's women wing Durga Vahini gives arms training to children!
- Heavy rain disrupts flight operations in Delhi
- MP: Liquor mafia attacks police, journalists with weapons
- Attack on African nationals: Gen VK Singh slammed for his statement
- Two dead, including one suspect, in Houston shooting: Police
- Had I stayed with AB de Villiers a little longer, it would have been different: Virat Kohli
- IPL 2016: Individual awards for outstanding players
- IPL 2016 final: It was a total team effort, says SRH's captain David Warner
- MNS to file FIR against AIB comedian Tanmay Bhat’s video mocking Lata Mangeshkar, Sachin Tendulkar today