No IPL team for me: Salman Khan
Mumbai: Bollywood superstar has denied reports that he might buy IPL team Deccan Chargers.
The 46-year-old "Bodyguard" star took to Twitter to announce that he will concentrate on films only.
"No IPL team for me just being human and movies," he tweeted.
Salman is currently busy shooting younger brother`s Arbaaz`s directorial debut "Dabangg 2" with co-star Sonakshi Sinha. The film will hit theatres on December 21.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- Why did Indrani Mukerjea attempt suicide?
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Dadri lynching: Locals stop Arvind Kejriwal from entering Bisara village
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Lynching case in Dadri: Rahul meets victim Iqlakh's family, says touched by people's desire to maintain harmony
- Muslims banned from Garba in Gujarat's Mandvi; Hindus asked to sprinkle cow urine on themselves
- 1st T20: India vs South Africa - Statistical highlights