No straight link between bookie Vyas and Vindoo: Delhi Police
New Delhi: There is no "straight link" between bookie Ramesh Vyas and actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested by Mumbai Police in the IPL spot-fixing scandal unearthed by their counterparts in the capital, Delhi Police said on Wednesday.
A senior official of Delhi Police`s Special Cell said the case of their Mumbai counterparts have nothing to do with theirs in which 18 people, including three IPL players, were arrested.
"There are no straight links with Vyas. There are no links with Vindoo Dara Singh," the official said when asked whether they have any links with the case unearthed by Delhi Police.
Delhi Police have arrested 18 people in their case while Mumbai police have apprehended nine persons, including Vyas and the actor.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- News reporter Hemant Yadav shot by unidentified bikers
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Was Giani Zail Singh planning to topple Rajiv Gandhi govt in 1987?
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?