No straight link between bookie Vyas and Vindoo: Delhi Police
New Delhi: There is no "straight link" between bookie Ramesh Vyas and actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested by Mumbai Police in the IPL spot-fixing scandal unearthed by their counterparts in the capital, Delhi Police said on Wednesday.
A senior official of Delhi Police`s Special Cell said the case of their Mumbai counterparts have nothing to do with theirs in which 18 people, including three IPL players, were arrested.
"There are no straight links with Vyas. There are no links with Vindoo Dara Singh," the official said when asked whether they have any links with the case unearthed by Delhi Police.
Delhi Police have arrested 18 people in their case while Mumbai police have apprehended nine persons, including Vyas and the actor.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee?
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee? - Part II
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee? - Part III
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee? - Part IV
- Are central govt employees justified in demanding salary hike?
- Neymar, Douglas Costa named in Brazil's Olympic squad
- Germany desperate to rewrite history against Italy in Euro 2016 quarter-final
- Playing with lives of soldiers? Jawans in Siachen may have been given substandard snow suits to fight -60 deg C
- Euro 2016: Spain veteran Iker Casillas hints at retirement after team's defeat against Italy
- Jailed ex-MP Shahabuddin shifted to AIIMS