No straight link between bookie Vyas and Vindoo: Delhi Police
New Delhi: There is no "straight link" between bookie Ramesh Vyas and actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested by Mumbai Police in the IPL spot-fixing scandal unearthed by their counterparts in the capital, Delhi Police said on Wednesday.
A senior official of Delhi Police`s Special Cell said the case of their Mumbai counterparts have nothing to do with theirs in which 18 people, including three IPL players, were arrested.
"There are no straight links with Vyas. There are no links with Vindoo Dara Singh," the official said when asked whether they have any links with the case unearthed by Delhi Police.
Delhi Police have arrested 18 people in their case while Mumbai police have apprehended nine persons, including Vyas and the actor.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- 800 tourists stranded in Andamans due to heavy rains, Navy launches rescue operation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation – Part II
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- Gali Janardhana Reddy converted Rs 100 crore black money by paying 20% commission, claims driver's suicide note
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof