NZC review of Black Caps India debacle to take a week
Wellington: New Zealand Cricket`s "robust" review of the team`s thrashing at the hands of Bangladesh and India in successive ODI series will take a week.
"We kicked off the review when the Black Caps arrived back in New Zealand and this is an ongoing process that it is likely to take around a week to complete," NZC chief Justin Vaughan was quoted as saying by `The New Zealand Herald`.
Vaughan said the process would involve meetings and consultation with team management, senior players and new cricket committee.
"New Zealand Cricket is committed to creating an environment where the Black Caps can succeed and to do that we need to have a robust review process," he said.
The Black Caps were thrashed 0-5 by India after being whitewashed 0-4 in a series with Bangladesh.
"A range of matters will be discussed relating to team performance, leading to recommendations for consideration by the New Zealand Cricket Board," said Vaughan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Afzal Guru row: JNU Students' Union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- Missing girl from Ghaziabad, Dipti Sarna returns; reunited with family
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit! - Part II
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Fitoor movie review: Tabu overpowers, Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur leave a lasting impact!
- Was abducted, blindfolded for four hours; Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna narrates her ordeal
- VIDEO: Shikhar Dhawan reveals impact of Yuvraj Singh in India dressing room
- Kidnappers treated me well, gave me money to reach home: Snapdeal executive Dipti Sarna's 36-hour ordeal