ODI team selection for Australia series on Sep 30
Mumbai: The senior selection committee of the BCCI headed by Sandeep Patil will meet in Chennai at the end of this month to choose the Indian squad for the one-off T20 game and subsequent ODI series against Australia scheduled to be held next month.
"The meeting is on September 30 in Chennai," a BCCI source told PTI on Tuesday.
The Aussies are scheduled to arrive on October 5 in Mumbai and would commence the tour with a T20 international against India at Rajkot on October 10.
This lone T20 international will be followed by a seven-match 50-over ODI series between the two countries from October 13 to November 2.
The series opener on October 13 is scheduled to be played at Pune, followed by ODIs at Jaipur (Oct 16), Mohali (Oct 19), Ranchi (Oct 23), Cuttack (Oct 26), Nagpur (Oct 30) and Bangalore (Nov 2).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Top wrestler Narsingh fails dope test, may miss Olympics
- UP: At least 7 children killed as school van collides with train in Bhadohi
- Rajasthan HC acquits Salman Khan in two chinkara poaching cases
- Watch - Moment of Kabul suicide blast caught on camera
- Devotees throng Lord Shiva temples to celebrate first Monday of 'Saawan'