ODI team selection for Australia series on Sep 30
Mumbai: The senior selection committee of the BCCI headed by Sandeep Patil will meet in Chennai at the end of this month to choose the Indian squad for the one-off T20 game and subsequent ODI series against Australia scheduled to be held next month.
"The meeting is on September 30 in Chennai," a BCCI source told PTI on Tuesday.
The Aussies are scheduled to arrive on October 5 in Mumbai and would commence the tour with a T20 international against India at Rajkot on October 10.
This lone T20 international will be followed by a seven-match 50-over ODI series between the two countries from October 13 to November 2.
The series opener on October 13 is scheduled to be played at Pune, followed by ODIs at Jaipur (Oct 16), Mohali (Oct 19), Ranchi (Oct 23), Cuttack (Oct 26), Nagpur (Oct 30) and Bangalore (Nov 2).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state