Ojha guides Surrey to Division One of County Championship
London: At last, an Indian cricketer is on the winning side in England.
Even as Team India looks for that elusive win on the disappointing tour, left-arm spinner Pragyan Ojha ensured county side Surrey`s promotion to the Division One of the LV= County Championship with a match-winning six-wicket haul against Derbyshire inside three days at the Kia Oval.
Ojha finished with match figures of 10 for 90.
After resuming their first innings on 177 for seven in reply to Surrey`s 468, Derbyshire dismissed to 190 in just 20 minutes.
Surrey is back in Division One after an absence of three seasons, the `Daily Mail` reported.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA : When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism?
- Drunk girl assaults Mumbai police in Worli
- Arun Jaitley upset with Subramaniam Swami's Twitter attack
- Bombay HC to pronounce verdict on entry of woman to Haji Ali Dargah today
- DNA: When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism? - Part II
- When brave CRPF men put themselves between terrorists' bullets and colleagues in Pampore attack
- Egypt deports popular Lebanese political talk show host
- EgyptAir black box flight recorder has been repaired: Commission
- Osborne rules himself out of race to succeed PM Cameron: Report
- 'Subramanian Swamy will dent Modi's image, spook foreign investors'