Ojha guides Surrey to Division One of County Championship
London: At last, an Indian cricketer is on the winning side in England.
Even as Team India looks for that elusive win on the disappointing tour, left-arm spinner Pragyan Ojha ensured county side Surrey`s promotion to the Division One of the LV= County Championship with a match-winning six-wicket haul against Derbyshire inside three days at the Kia Oval.
Ojha finished with match figures of 10 for 90.
After resuming their first innings on 177 for seven in reply to Surrey`s 468, Derbyshire dismissed to 190 in just 20 minutes.
Surrey is back in Division One after an absence of three seasons, the `Daily Mail` reported.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’