Only 35 per cent ODI tickets up for counter sale
Cuttack: Orissa Cricket Association (OCA) on Friday decided not to hike the price on the tickets for the forthcoming one-day international between India and the West Indies at Barabati stadium on November 29.
Out of nearly 45,000 seats, only 20,840 tickets would be available for public and from these 5,000 tickets would be sold online, OCA Secretary Asirbad Behera said. The prices of tickets for corporate boxes and pavilions were priced between Rs 2000 and Rs 8000 and the ticket holders would be provided with complimentary dinner and snacks packets.
Similarly, tickets for special enclosures were fixed at Rs 1500, Behera said.
The ground, its property and the spectators would be insured for a whopping Rs 15 crore on the match day, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Militants kill two engineers in Pakistan airport attack