Oz experience ‘massive learning curve’ for me: Finn
Brisbane: England fast bowler Steven Finn has termed his first taste of cricket in Australia as a “massive learning curve”.
The 21-year-old, who made his Test debut against Bangladesh, has been plunged into the Ashes after just eight Tests in less than a year.
“For me it’s a massive learning curve, having never bowled in Australia before,” the Sydney Morning Herald quoted Finn, as saying.
“But, in saying that, no matter where you are in the world, it’s important that you adapt to conditions as quickly as possible and realize the right place to bowl, and then make the most of it,” he added.
Finn has shown no nerves in the ongoing first Test at the Gabba despite the pressure of playing in front of 35,000 people.
He has picked up four Australian wickets so far, including the wicket of Michael Hussey, who scored 195 to swing the momentum in the hosts’ favour.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Afzal Guru row: JNU Students' Union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested
- Missing girl from Ghaziabad, Dipti Sarna returns; reunited with family
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit! - Part II
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery
- Was abducted, blindfolded for four hours; Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna narrates her ordeal
- Fitoor movie review: Tabu overpowers, Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur leave a lasting impact!