Oz eyeing 5-0 ODI clean sweep against Windies
Sydney: The Australian cricket medical staff would make the final decision on whether injured batsman George Bailey is ready to play in the fourth ODI against the West Indies at the SCG following coach Mickey Arthur’s statement that they are eyeing a 5-0 clean sweep over the tourists.
The medical staff has denied that Bailey’s hamstring injury is related to the fielding accident during the Canberra ODI, when Bailey collided heavily with pace man James Faulkner and left the field immediately for treatment. Arthur has said that although the Australian team had faced some tough challenges it has a good momentum now and is ready to beat the Caribbean outfit in the remaining matches.
Australia has a 3-0 lead in the five-match series against the West Indies, and Arthur added the players are not thinking about the upcoming India Test series.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan
- VIRAL VIDEO: Damn cute! Why this 9-week-old's full head of hair is shocking the internet - WATCH