Oz eyeing 5-0 ODI clean sweep against Windies
Sydney: The Australian cricket medical staff would make the final decision on whether injured batsman George Bailey is ready to play in the fourth ODI against the West Indies at the SCG following coach Mickey Arthur’s statement that they are eyeing a 5-0 clean sweep over the tourists.
The medical staff has denied that Bailey’s hamstring injury is related to the fielding accident during the Canberra ODI, when Bailey collided heavily with pace man James Faulkner and left the field immediately for treatment. Arthur has said that although the Australian team had faced some tough challenges it has a good momentum now and is ready to beat the Caribbean outfit in the remaining matches.
Australia has a 3-0 lead in the five-match series against the West Indies, and Arthur added the players are not thinking about the upcoming India Test series.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan