Oz great Neil Harvey’s bronze statue to be placed outside MCG
Sydney: One of Australia’s finest batsman, Neil Harvey’s bronze statue will be placed outside the Melbourne Cricket Ground next year in the latest episode of the Avenue of Legends.
The avenue will see a minimum of five statues erected in Yarra Park, and the first of cricketer Shane Warne was unveiled before last year`s Boxing Day Test, the Sydney Morning Herald reports.
A bronze sculpture of football legend Norm Smith was also revealed last September.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'