Oz to play Pak in UAE in month-long series from October
Johannesburg: Pakistan will reportedly play Australia in a month-long series in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) from October 3.
Since the 2009 terror attacks on the Sri Lankan team bus, Pakistan has had to play all its home series at neutral venues abroad due to security concerns.
According to Sport24, the Pakistan Cricket Board ( PCB) said that the tour would include two Tests, three ODIs and one Twenty20 match, adding that Pakistan will also host New Zealand and Zimbabwe in the UAE from October to January.
The itinerary mentioned that the sole T20 game between Pakistan and Australia will be held on Oct 3 in Dubai, followed by the three ODIs on Oct 5, Oct 8 and Oct 10 in Abu Dhabi, Sharjah and Dubai respectively.
The first Test between the two nations will be held in Dubai from Oct 20-24 while the second Test will be held in Abu Dhabi from Oct 28- Nov 1, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Zaira Wasim Trolled: Ashamed that she had to apologise, says Gautam Gambhir