Pak, Bangladesh cricket boards to discuss upcoming tour on sidelines of ICC meeting
Karachi: Both the Pakistan and Bangladesh Cricket Board chiefs will hold talks on the proposed Bangladesh tour to Pakistan on the sidelines of the International Cricket Council (ICC) board meeting.
The meeting comes in the wake of Bangladesh being reluctant to send its team to play a cricket series in Pakistan.
"The Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) remains optimistic about the Bangladesh tour and the chairman will try to convince Kamal again," The Express Tribune quoted a PCB official, as saying.
Meanwhile, PCB chief, Zaka Ashraf has ruled out inviting other Test teams during the ICC meeting.
"We already spoke to other boards and the Bangladesh tour is significant in this regard," he added.
However, according to reports, the PCB will ask associate members to tour Pakistan after hosting a British universities` team successfully.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mumbai: Police arrests 4 schoolboys for raping classmate
- Haryana minister Anil Vij gets into spat with Fatehabad SP Sangeeta Kalia
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's controversial statement on PoK
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's full speech in Parliament
- DNA: Heart-wrenching stories of Kashmiri pandits
- Tamasha movie review: Poignant and riveting; Ranbir's the master here!
- Kapil Sharma organises ‘wedding’ ceremony for married Harbhajan Singh, Geeta Basra?
- Kim Jong-Un issues bizarre diktat, asks North Korean men to copy his hairstyle, women to follow his wife
- Muslim man sends 'talaq' SMS to wife after learning about her gang-rape
- WATCH: From US-made bomb making tools to Quran; here's all unearthed from ISIS secret tunnels