Pak batsman Azhar Ali keen to play in all three cricket formats
Karachi: Pakistan’s batsman Azhar Ali has reaffirmed his desire to represent his country in all three formats of cricket.
"If given a chance I will definitely try to perform well in the twenty over and fifty over formats too", a website quoted Ali, as saying.
Ali admitted that the match conditions in the United Arab Emirates would be beneficial to Pakistan in the upcoming series.
"We have a slight edge over England when it comes to the conditions, but the England team is also preparing very hard for the series and will be very well prepared too when the matches begin," Ali said.
Ali has so far featured regularly in Tests as a batsman at the number 3 spot, and scored 12 half centuries and one century at an average of 42.
"I bat in accordance with my own style, I don`t try to do things at the crease that are not my strengths, but the importance of my batting at the number three position adds more responsibility to my role,” Ali said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'