Pak batsman Azhar Ali keen to play in all three cricket formats
Karachi: Pakistan’s batsman Azhar Ali has reaffirmed his desire to represent his country in all three formats of cricket.
"If given a chance I will definitely try to perform well in the twenty over and fifty over formats too", a website quoted Ali, as saying.
Ali admitted that the match conditions in the United Arab Emirates would be beneficial to Pakistan in the upcoming series.
"We have a slight edge over England when it comes to the conditions, but the England team is also preparing very hard for the series and will be very well prepared too when the matches begin," Ali said.
Ali has so far featured regularly in Tests as a batsman at the number 3 spot, and scored 12 half centuries and one century at an average of 42.
"I bat in accordance with my own style, I don`t try to do things at the crease that are not my strengths, but the importance of my batting at the number three position adds more responsibility to my role,” Ali said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Do you know where is Katrina Kaif's paradise? Watch video
- READ: What Suresh Raina said after Gujarat Lions' dream IPL run ended in Qualifier 2
- CBSE 10th Result 2016, CBSE Class 10th Results Cbse.nic.in & Cbseresults.nic.in 10th Results 2016 CBSE Board: CBSE Class 10th X Exam Result 2016 to be announced today on May 28 at 2 PM
- 10th X Results 2016 CBSE Board: Cbse.nic.in & cbseresults.nic.in 10th X class exam result 2016 CBSE Board to be announced soon
- Track your lost Android phone in these steps; remotely lock or erase data