Pak pacer Adil says Akram`s presence in training camp ‘inspirational’
Karachi: Upcoming Pakistan fast bowler Ehsan Adil has expressed his happiness at getting an opportunity to participate in the ongoing training camp under pace legend Wasim Akram, saying that Akram’s presence is an inspiration to him and the other participants of the camp.
The camp is underway at the National Stadium in Karachi and moved into its fourth day on Tuesday where national pacers, along with emerging talents, trained for at least four hours under the legendary fast-bowler.
Stating that he was enjoying the camp and making all-out efforts to learn as much as he could in the confined period, Adil said that the camp has given a good opportunity to bowlers like him, adding that he is looking forward to becoming a better bowler after learning under Akram`s guidance.
Adil, who made his Test debut in South Africa earlier this year, further said that Akram has given him tips on how to bowl with the new ball and how to deal with batsmen with different natures, adding that he is also concentrating on his line and length and training with Test matches in focus.
Aiming to replace injured Umar Gul in the ICC Champions Trophy line-up, Adil said that he will give his best to achieve the goal, adding that he is in rhythm and his performance in domestic events and in the ongoing bowling camp has boosted his confidence.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy?
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy? - Part II
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy? - Part III