Pak`s bowling attack threat to every batting side in world: Mohsin Khan
Karachi: Former Pakistani cricketer and ex-national team selector Mohsin Khan has hailed the team`s current bowling side and said that the bowlers` capability is a threat to every batting side in the world.
Stating that the bowling of the team has been strengthened after the inclusion of fast bowlers, Khan said that the current Pakistani bowlers pose a threat to every batting side in the world.
According to the Express Tribune, Khan also said that Pakistan is in the need of players like Umar Gul who played with sincerity, and called for the inclusion of bowler Junaid Khan, whom he termed as the best, in every match of every format as he has potential to deliver for the team.
Although Khan hailed Pakistan`s batting side for their game plan, he however, criticised Twenty20 captain and batsman Mohammad Hafeez for his poor running between the wickets, which cost the team against Sri Lanka .
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB 4G mobile services at 1 GB price