Pak`s Champions Trophy batting coach hails Misbah as incredible
Karachi: Australian Trent Woodhill, who was Pakistan`s batting coach for the ICC Champions Trophy, has hailed Test and ODI captain Misbah-ul Haq as incredible following the skipper`s statement that if he was playing for India, Australia or South Africa , he would have been the best batsman in the world.
The Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) appointed Woodhill as a temporary batting coach in April this year for what turned out to be a disastrous Champions Trophy campaign for the country.
According to The Nation, Woodhill praised Misbah, saying that he continues to deliver under pressure on away strips against all types of opposition and he bats according to his nature.
Meanwhile, Woodhill also said that he would love to have an opportunity to work with the Pakistan team again, adding that he had enjoyed the company of the support staff, the players and the fans.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video