Pak`s Champions Trophy batting coach hails Misbah as incredible
Karachi: Australian Trent Woodhill, who was Pakistan`s batting coach for the ICC Champions Trophy, has hailed Test and ODI captain Misbah-ul Haq as incredible following the skipper`s statement that if he was playing for India, Australia or South Africa , he would have been the best batsman in the world.
The Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) appointed Woodhill as a temporary batting coach in April this year for what turned out to be a disastrous Champions Trophy campaign for the country.
According to The Nation, Woodhill praised Misbah, saying that he continues to deliver under pressure on away strips against all types of opposition and he bats according to his nature.
Meanwhile, Woodhill also said that he would love to have an opportunity to work with the Pakistan team again, adding that he had enjoyed the company of the support staff, the players and the fans.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Virat Kohli: Amid break-up rumors, cricketer spends time with most beautiful woman
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police