Pak seeking to get out of `losing T20 rut` ahead of second match with Proteas
Islamabad: The Pakistani media has claimed that fortune abandoned the T20 side during recent times and Wednesday night`s rain-affected match in which South Africa won was another example of it.
According to a Newspaper, Pakistan is now on a losing streak that Mohammad Hafeez lamented, they can`t seem to break because the luck is just not with them.
Pakistan will play Sri Lanka in this format later in the year but they would still value an opportunity to get one over South Africa, especially, because they have been under the pump for most of the past month, the report said.
They showed signs of being able to match the opposition toe to toe in Johannesburg and will hope to pick that up in Cape Town, before the ODI series starts, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy? Part II
- Defamation case: Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Mahatma Gandhi's assassination
- PM Narendra Modi assures round the clock assistance to flood-hit Varanasi
- How Ola, Uber allowed to run on tourist permit? HC asks govt
- Shiv Sena taunts PM Narendra Modi over arrest of Baloch leaders
- Companies raise Rs 26,000 cr via bond issues on NSE e-book platform