Pak seeking to get out of `losing T20 rut` ahead of second match with Proteas
Islamabad: The Pakistani media has claimed that fortune abandoned the T20 side during recent times and Wednesday night`s rain-affected match in which South Africa won was another example of it.
According to a Newspaper, Pakistan is now on a losing streak that Mohammad Hafeez lamented, they can`t seem to break because the luck is just not with them.
Pakistan will play Sri Lanka in this format later in the year but they would still value an opportunity to get one over South Africa, especially, because they have been under the pump for most of the past month, the report said.
They showed signs of being able to match the opposition toe to toe in Johannesburg and will hope to pick that up in Cape Town, before the ODI series starts, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Hema Malini did not accept land for dance academy: Government to HC
- Seven Pak rangers, one militant killed in retaliatory firing by BSF on Jammu border
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'