Pak seeking to get out of `losing T20 rut` ahead of second match with Proteas
Islamabad: The Pakistani media has claimed that fortune abandoned the T20 side during recent times and Wednesday night`s rain-affected match in which South Africa won was another example of it.
According to a Newspaper, Pakistan is now on a losing streak that Mohammad Hafeez lamented, they can`t seem to break because the luck is just not with them.
Pakistan will play Sri Lanka in this format later in the year but they would still value an opportunity to get one over South Africa, especially, because they have been under the pump for most of the past month, the report said.
They showed signs of being able to match the opposition toe to toe in Johannesburg and will hope to pick that up in Cape Town, before the ODI series starts, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Para SF of Indian Army - The specialised combat force!
- Haryana Minister Anil Vij takes back his insulting comments against Gandhi
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: What characteristics define a true leader?
- Tourists flock to Manali as snowfall takes a short break
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre