Pak team for Zimbabwe tour to have short camp ahead of Ramzan
Lahore: The Pakistan cricket team for next month’s tour of Zimbabwe will undergo a short conditioning camp ahead of the holy month of Ramzan.
“Since Ramzan starts from around August 2 and the team has to leave for Harare around the 24th, it has been decided to have a three-four days conditioning camp before the team’s departure,” a daily quoted a Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) official, as saying.
The official said that the schedule of the camp would be finalized after coach Waqar Younis comes back from Australia on Monday.
In Waqar’s absence, the PCB has been organizing fast-track camps at the National Cricket Academy.
“The fast-track camps will continue till July end so that there is no purpose having a full-fledged camp before the Zimbabwe tour,” the official said.
Pakistan will play one Test, three ODIs and a T20 match during their three-week Zimbabwe tour.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Sushma Swaraj ties rakhi to M Venkaiah Naidu
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter
- Ten interesting facts about hockey legend Dhyan Chand