Pak to play `home` series against Proteas in October-November at UAE
Islamabad: Pakistan will reportedly play a `home` series against South Africa in the United Arab Emirates from October-November, which will include a series of two Tests, five one-dayers and two Twenty20 fixtures.
According to the Daily Times, South Africa, along with other Test sides, has refused to tour Pakistan because of security concerns since 2009 when militants attacked the Sri Lankan team in Lahore, wounding some players.
The report further said that Pakistan has since played all their home series at neutral venues, mostly in the UAE.
According to the Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) website, the two Tests will be held at Abu Dhabi and Dubai, on October 14 and 23 respectively, while the two T20s will be both held at Dubai, the first on November 13 and the second on November 15.
The website further stated that out of the five ODIs, two would be held at Sharjah on October 30 and November 11, two at Abu Dhabi on November 6 and 8 while one ODI will be held at Dubai on November 1.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP