Pak wins Under-19 Asia Cup by beating India by two wickets
Karachi: Pakistan has pulled off a narrow two-wicket win over India in theUnder-19 Asia Cup on Tuesday at Dubai International Cricket Stadium .
Pakistan chased down a challenging 251 with just three balls to spare and registered their third straight win of the tournament.
According to The Nation, although India got off to a solid start after electing to bat with openers Ankush Bains (41) and Akhil Herwadkar (31) putting on 74 runs in 13.3 overs for the opening wicket, however, Pakistanleg-spinner Karamat Ali brought his side back into the match as he removed the top three batsmen to reduce India to 116 for three.
The report mentioned that India scored 250 for seven off their quota of 50 overs, boosted by Ricky Bhui’s quick-fire half-century.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation
- Wimbledon 2015: Sania Mirza, Rohan Bopanna through to quarters, Paes' campaign ends