Pak wins Under-19 Asia Cup by beating India by two wickets
Karachi: Pakistan has pulled off a narrow two-wicket win over India in theUnder-19 Asia Cup on Tuesday at Dubai International Cricket Stadium .
Pakistan chased down a challenging 251 with just three balls to spare and registered their third straight win of the tournament.
According to The Nation, although India got off to a solid start after electing to bat with openers Ankush Bains (41) and Akhil Herwadkar (31) putting on 74 runs in 13.3 overs for the opening wicket, however, Pakistanleg-spinner Karamat Ali brought his side back into the match as he removed the top three batsmen to reduce India to 116 for three.
The report mentioned that India scored 250 for seven off their quota of 50 overs, boosted by Ricky Bhui’s quick-fire half-century.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Maggi samples found unsafe: Delhi government
- DNA: Analysis of Vijay Mallya's 'fund transfer formula'
- IMD forecasts 'deficient' Monsoon, drought-like conditions expected
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores
- Rahul Gandhi hails BR Ambedkar, takes potshot at Modi-led NDA govt over IIT Madras row
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing