Pakistan likely to enter CL T20 following BCCI invitation
Karachi: The Board of Control for Cricket in India ( BCCI) has formally invited the Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) to participate the Champions League T20 (CL T20) Tournament in September.
The organisers of the Champions League are considering the UAE as an option for hosting the event, though it was expected to be held in India.
After winning the domestic T20 competition, the Lahore Lions are set for the upcoming edition of the tournament, The Express Tribune reports.
According to reports, the PCB will officially reply after consulting with its chairman Najam Sethi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Hema Malini did not accept land for dance academy: Government to HC
- Seven Pak rangers, one militant killed in retaliatory firing by BSF on Jammu border
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'