Pakistan likely to enter CL T20 following BCCI invitation
Karachi: The Board of Control for Cricket in India ( BCCI) has formally invited the Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) to participate the Champions League T20 (CL T20) Tournament in September.
The organisers of the Champions League are considering the UAE as an option for hosting the event, though it was expected to be held in India.
After winning the domestic T20 competition, the Lahore Lions are set for the upcoming edition of the tournament, The Express Tribune reports.
According to reports, the PCB will officially reply after consulting with its chairman Najam Sethi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- WATCH: What is PV Sindhu's equation with Saina Nehwal? Her reply will surprise you
- Iraq executions carried out without proper trial, fuelled by vengeance: UN
- India to buy 500 helicopters, 12 submarines, over 200 fighter jets in next 10 years: Report
- Pakistan denies Dawood's presence in Karachi, says 'UN report motivated by India's aim to malign us'
- 'Chikungunya cases highest this year since 2006'