Pakistan recall Razzaq, Malik for Dubai T20s
Karachi: Pakistan recalled veteran allrounders Abdul Razzaq and Shoaib Malik on Tuesday for the team`s two Twenty20 internationals against South Africa in Dubai next week.
Razzaq, 33, made a comeback exactly after a year, having last played in the Twenty20 World Cup in Sri Lanka.
Former captain Malik, 31, returns to the national team since being dropped after the Champions Trophy in England this year.
Dubai hosts the Twenty20 matches on Nov 13 and 15.
The cricket board also announced that Pakistan will make a short unscheduled tour of South Africa from Nov 18 to play three one-day internationals and two Twenty20 matches.
The tour was hurriedly arranged after India cut short their tour of South Africa agreeing to play only two tests and three one-day matches in December.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 11-year old Odisha boy to get football training at Bayern Munich in Germany
- China warns India against deploying BrahMos cruise missile in Arunachal Pradesh
- One killed in TV channel office attack in Karachi
- Gujarat: Journalist working for local daily found dead in his Junagadh office
- Watch: How floods throw normal life out of gear across country
- Wondering if Ranveer Singh is on board Deepika Padukone’s ‘Padmavati’? Details inside
- Saif Ali Khan finds Kareena Kapoor very sexy in 'Yeh Mera Dil' song
- Donald Trump demands special prosecutor to probe Hillary Clinton allegations
- Assam BJP leader's son kidnapped, ULFA releases ISIS-style video
- Amazon working on music subscription service for $5 a month