Pakistan recall Razzaq, Malik for Dubai T20s
Karachi: Pakistan recalled veteran allrounders Abdul Razzaq and Shoaib Malik on Tuesday for the team`s two Twenty20 internationals against South Africa in Dubai next week.
Razzaq, 33, made a comeback exactly after a year, having last played in the Twenty20 World Cup in Sri Lanka.
Former captain Malik, 31, returns to the national team since being dropped after the Champions Trophy in England this year.
Dubai hosts the Twenty20 matches on Nov 13 and 15.
The cricket board also announced that Pakistan will make a short unscheduled tour of South Africa from Nov 18 to play three one-day internationals and two Twenty20 matches.
The tour was hurriedly arranged after India cut short their tour of South Africa agreeing to play only two tests and three one-day matches in December.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- LIVE: Videos of Indian casualties on Pakistani channels 'doctored', say Army sources
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’