Pakistan recall Younis and Gul for West Indies tests
Karachi: Pakistan have recalled former captain Younis Khan and pace bowler Umar Gul for the two-test series against West Indies this month.
Younis and Gul were dropped for the one-day series in West Indies after the World Cup.
Senior batsman Misbah-ul-Haq will captain Pakistan in the two tests.
Wicketkeeper Mohammad Salman Ahmed was retained in the test squad after making his international debut in the one-day series.
The first Test starts on May 12 in Guyana and the second on May 20 in St Kitts.
Pakistan squad: Misbah-ul-Haq (Capt), Younis Khan, Taufiq Umar, Mohammad Hafeez, Asad Shafiq, Azhar Ali, Mohammad Salman, Saeed Ajmal, Abdul Rehman, Umar Akmal, Umar Gul, Wahab Riaz, Junaid Khan, Hammad Azam, Tanvir Ahmed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- CBI confirms Delhi health minister Satyendra Jain's indulgence in Hawala business
- DNA: Reason behind electricity crisis in India despite being power surplus nation
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users