Pakistan recall Younis and Gul for West Indies tests
Karachi: Pakistan have recalled former captain Younis Khan and pace bowler Umar Gul for the two-test series against West Indies this month.
Younis and Gul were dropped for the one-day series in West Indies after the World Cup.
Senior batsman Misbah-ul-Haq will captain Pakistan in the two tests.
Wicketkeeper Mohammad Salman Ahmed was retained in the test squad after making his international debut in the one-day series.
The first Test starts on May 12 in Guyana and the second on May 20 in St Kitts.
Pakistan squad: Misbah-ul-Haq (Capt), Younis Khan, Taufiq Umar, Mohammad Hafeez, Asad Shafiq, Azhar Ali, Mohammad Salman, Saeed Ajmal, Abdul Rehman, Umar Akmal, Umar Gul, Wahab Riaz, Junaid Khan, Hammad Azam, Tanvir Ahmed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Rahul Gandhi's Twitter handle hacked again
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'