Pakistan recall Younis and Gul for West Indies tests
Karachi: Pakistan have recalled former captain Younis Khan and pace bowler Umar Gul for the two-test series against West Indies this month.
Younis and Gul were dropped for the one-day series in West Indies after the World Cup.
Senior batsman Misbah-ul-Haq will captain Pakistan in the two tests.
Wicketkeeper Mohammad Salman Ahmed was retained in the test squad after making his international debut in the one-day series.
The first Test starts on May 12 in Guyana and the second on May 20 in St Kitts.
Pakistan squad: Misbah-ul-Haq (Capt), Younis Khan, Taufiq Umar, Mohammad Hafeez, Asad Shafiq, Azhar Ali, Mohammad Salman, Saeed Ajmal, Abdul Rehman, Umar Akmal, Umar Gul, Wahab Riaz, Junaid Khan, Hammad Azam, Tanvir Ahmed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- Kejriwal knew Tomar possessed fake degree, says Yogendra Yadav
- Shiv Sena slams HC order banning erection of pandals on roads
- Top leader of NSCN(K) arrested for Manipur attacks by NIA
- Vijender Singh turns professional boxer, to miss 2016 Rio Olympics
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report
- Chinese military research academy praises India's main battle tank Arjun, says it's 'very good'
- Gangster Abu Salem ready to tie the knot with girl seeking to marry him
- Vijender Singh brings down curtains on India career, turns professional