Pakistan recall Younis and Gul for West Indies tests
Karachi: Pakistan have recalled former captain Younis Khan and pace bowler Umar Gul for the two-test series against West Indies this month.
Younis and Gul were dropped for the one-day series in West Indies after the World Cup.
Senior batsman Misbah-ul-Haq will captain Pakistan in the two tests.
Wicketkeeper Mohammad Salman Ahmed was retained in the test squad after making his international debut in the one-day series.
The first Test starts on May 12 in Guyana and the second on May 20 in St Kitts.
Pakistan squad: Misbah-ul-Haq (Capt), Younis Khan, Taufiq Umar, Mohammad Hafeez, Asad Shafiq, Azhar Ali, Mohammad Salman, Saeed Ajmal, Abdul Rehman, Umar Akmal, Umar Gul, Wahab Riaz, Junaid Khan, Hammad Azam, Tanvir Ahmed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Terrorist outfit IS releases hitlist; 4000 people including 285 Indians targeted
- Mumbai: Woman missing after falling in manhole
- Mann Ki Baat: PM recalls dark days of 1975 Emergency, says democracy is our strength
- Mann Ki Baat: Conserve every drop of water, says PM
- PM Modi launches 'Smart City Project' in Pune
- Keith Urban celebrates 10th anniversary with Nicole Kidman
- An award must go to Fawad Khan for his hilarious expression while hugging Deepika Padukone!
- Greg Chappell strikes! Former coach claims team took short-cuts, key players selfish
- Make-up earns men's admiration, women's jealousy
- Asha Kumari appointed AICC incharge of Punjab