Pakistan to arrive in Bangalore tomorrow via Delhi
Bangalore: The Pakistan cricket team will arrive here tomorrow night to play the first bilateral series against India in five years.
The Karnataka State Cricket Association (KSCA) sources told PTI that the team will arrive in the city between 9 pm to 9.15 pm via New Delhi in a chartered flight.
KSCA sources said that the Pakistan team will leave Lahore around 2.15 pm and arrive in Delhi between 3 pm to 3.15 pm and would board the chartered flight to Bangalore after two hours halt at the capital.
The limited overs series between India and Pakistan will kick off with the first Twenty20 International to be played at M Chinnaswamy Stadium here on December 25.
Pakistan will play their second T20 match against India at Ahmedabad on December 28 before heading to Chennai for the first of the three-match ODI series, starting December 30.
The second ODI of the series will be played at Kolkata on January 3, while Delhi host the third and final one-dayer on January 6.
The last time the two neighbouring countries met in a bilateral series was way back in 2007 when Pakistan toured India.
The cricketing ties between the two nations were snapped after the 2008 Mumbai terror attacks.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state