Pakistan to host New Zealand in UAE
Karachi: Pakistan will host New Zealand for a full series in the United Arab Emirates in November-December later this year ahead of the 2015 World Cup.
The Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) announced on Wednesday that the series would include three
Tests, five One-day Internationals and a T20 across Dubai, Sharjah and Abu Dhabi.
Prior to this series, Pakistan will also be hosting Australia in October for two Tests and three ODIs at the same venues.
Pakistan is also due to play a three match ODI series in New Zealand as part of preparations for the World Cup.
UAE series: Nov 11-15: 1st Test at Abu Dhabi Nov 19-23: 2nd Test at Dubai Nov 27-Dec 1: 3rd Test at Sharjah Dec 5: T20 international at Dubai Dec 8: 1st ODI at Dubai Dec 12: 2nd ODI at Sharjah Dec 14: 3rd ODI at Sharjah Dec 17: 4th ODI at Abu Dhabi Dec 19: 5th ODI at Abu Dhabi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' releases early morning at 6 am in Mumbai!
- Jharkhand: Zee Media honors ten environmentalists with Green Warrior Award
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley?
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part II
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part III
- Curfew continues across Kashmir Valley as separatists extend shutdown till Monday
- France committed to leading Israel-Palestine talks: Hollande
- US sues Pennsylvania town for ban on building mosque
- Turkey temporarily suspends human rights convention after failed coup
- 'Don't abandon search for MH370,' plead families of victims