Pakistan to host New Zealand in UAE
Karachi: Pakistan will host New Zealand for a full series in the United Arab Emirates in November-December later this year ahead of the 2015 World Cup.
The Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) announced on Wednesday that the series would include three
Tests, five One-day Internationals and a T20 across Dubai, Sharjah and Abu Dhabi.
Prior to this series, Pakistan will also be hosting Australia in October for two Tests and three ODIs at the same venues.
Pakistan is also due to play a three match ODI series in New Zealand as part of preparations for the World Cup.
UAE series: Nov 11-15: 1st Test at Abu Dhabi Nov 19-23: 2nd Test at Dubai Nov 27-Dec 1: 3rd Test at Sharjah Dec 5: T20 international at Dubai Dec 8: 1st ODI at Dubai Dec 12: 2nd ODI at Sharjah Dec 14: 3rd ODI at Sharjah Dec 17: 4th ODI at Abu Dhabi Dec 19: 5th ODI at Abu Dhabi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you