Pakistan to kick start India tour with a T20 game in Bangalore
Mumbai: A day after the Home Ministry cleared Pakistan cricket team`s upcoming tour of India, the BCCI today announced the schedule of the limited-over series that begins with a Twenty20 international on December 25 in Bangalore.
The Pakistan team will touch down at Bangalore on December 22 and will kick-off their campaign against the hosts with a T20 international at the city`s M Chinnaswamy Stadium.
The visitors will then move to Ahmedabad for the second T20 game (December 27) before heading to Chennai for the first of the three-match ODI series on December 30.
The second ODI of the series will be played at Kolkata on January 3, while the third and final one-dayer will be held at Delhi on January 6, a BCCI release stated.
The arch-rivals have not played a bilateral series since Pakistan`s tour of India in 2007. The cricketing ties between the two nations were snapped after the 2008 Mumbai terror attacks.
December 25: 1st T20 International at Bengaluru
December 27: 2nd T20 International at Ahmedabad
December 30: 1st ODI at Chennai
January 3: 2nd ODI at Kolkata
January 6: 3rd ODI at Delhi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- Kerala: Medical college prohibits girls from wearing jeans, noisy ornaments
- Ramgopal Yadav writes letter to SP party workers after Akhilesh Yadav sacked Shivpal Yadav
- Ramgopal Yadav writes to SP workers after Akhilesh Yadav suspends Shivpal Yadav
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- Samajwadi Party feud intensifies: Shivpal Yadav sacked, Ramgopal Yadav expelled - As it happened
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'
- PM Narendra Modi warns of 'surgical strikes' against black money, corruption