Pakistan to kick start India tour with a T20 game in Bangalore
Mumbai: A day after the Home Ministry cleared Pakistan cricket team`s upcoming tour of India, the BCCI today announced the schedule of the limited-over series that begins with a Twenty20 international on December 25 in Bangalore.
The Pakistan team will touch down at Bangalore on December 22 and will kick-off their campaign against the hosts with a T20 international at the city`s M Chinnaswamy Stadium.
The visitors will then move to Ahmedabad for the second T20 game (December 27) before heading to Chennai for the first of the three-match ODI series on December 30.
The second ODI of the series will be played at Kolkata on January 3, while the third and final one-dayer will be held at Delhi on January 6, a BCCI release stated.
The arch-rivals have not played a bilateral series since Pakistan`s tour of India in 2007. The cricketing ties between the two nations were snapped after the 2008 Mumbai terror attacks.
December 25: 1st T20 International at Bengaluru
December 27: 2nd T20 International at Ahmedabad
December 30: 1st ODI at Chennai
January 3: 2nd ODI at Kolkata
January 6: 3rd ODI at Delhi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Munich attack: 18-year-old German-Iranian gunman kills 9 at shopping mall
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley?
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part II
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part III
- DNA: Analyzing the real problems of patriotic Kashmir's residents
- Soon, Skype will not run on these Windows, Android phones
- Munich shooter was German-Iranian, motive `unclear`; likely sole shooter
- 'EgyptAir Flight 804 broke up in midair after a fire'
- Warrants issued in Turkey for arrest of 300 Presidential Guards
- Democrat Hilary Clinton picks Kaine as vice presidential running mate