Pakistan to tour Sri Lanka next month
Colombo: Pakistan will tour Sri Lanka next month for three Tests, five one-day internationals and two Twenty20 games, Sri Lanka Cricket said on Monday.
The Pakistanis will kick off the six-week tour with two Twenty20 matches in the southern port town of Hambantota on June 1 and June 3.
The first two one-day internationals will be played in Pallekele on June 7 and June 9, followed by the remaining three at the Premadasa stadium in Colombo on June 13, 16 and 18.
The three back-to-back Tests will be held in Galle (June 22-26), the Sinhalese sports club in Colombo (June 30-July 4) and Pallekele (July 8-12).
Pakistan last toured Sri Lanka in 2009 where they lost the Test series 2-0.
The two sides met in the United Arab Emirates last year where Pakistan won both the Test and one-day series and also clinched the lone Twenty20 international.
• June 1: First Twenty20 international, Hambantota
• June 3: Second Twenty20 international, Hambantota
• June 7: First one-dayer, Pallekele
• June 9: Second one-dayer, Pallekele
• June 13: Third one-dayer, Colombo
• June 16: Fourth one-dayer, Colombo
• June 18: Fifth one-dayer, Colombo
• June 22-26: First Test, Galle
• June 30-July 4: Second Test, Colombo
• July 8-12: Third Test, Pallekele.