Pakistan vs Sri Lanka, 3rd Test, Day 2: Play abandoned due to incessant rain
Zeenews Sports Bureau
Pallekele: Not even a single ball could be bowled at the Pallekele International Stadium as the ground remained covered due to consistent rain.
The two Umpires Steve Davis and Simon Taufel waited till 3:00 pm after which they abandoned the day’s play.
The first day saw some competitive cricket as Pakistan were bundled for just 226 runs in the first innings after which they reduced Sri Lanka to 44/3.
Sri Lanka won the first Test in Galle by 209 runs while the Colombo Test ended in a draw.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- Gurmehar Kaur controversy: Twitter turns into battleground after Virender Sehwag trolls Kargil martyr's daughter
- WATCH: Chris Gayle hits Saeed Ajmal with three huge back-to-back sixes in PSL
- Drunk businessman molests air hostesses on Jet Airways Mumbai-Nagpur flight