Panesar won’t let England down if recalled: Mark Robinson
London: Sussex Sharks coach Mark Robinson thinks left-arm spinner Monty Panesar wouldn`t let England down if he is called up into the squad to face Pakistan next month.
Robinson, who rebuilt Panesar’s career, was quoted as saying that he believes that England fans could be surprised at just how good the spinner can be if given the chance on the turning pitches of Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
“It is easy to forget just how good Monty is. And he returns a much more worldly and experienced person. England may not play two spinners out there unless they’re adamant it will turn but, if anything happens to Graeme Swann, Monty would not let them down,” Robinson said.
When he got left out before he deserved to miss out probably, but England have done the right thing as he is the next best spinner in the country behind Swann and the only bloke who could do the same job, in that he can hold as well as attack in the same.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- India's Balochistan push works, European Parliament warns Pakistan of sanctions over atrocities on Balochi people
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray