Parthiv is not taking up any peon`s post in IT dept: Father
New Delhi: India discard Parthiv Patel`s father Ajay Patel on Tuesday vehemently denied media reports that his son is willing to take up the post of Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) with the state Income Tax department.
There were reports in some section of the media that Parthiv has applied for the post of MTS which many believe is the post of a glorified peon with a salary of Rs 15,000.
"Let me clarify, Parthiv earns a monthly salary in the tune of Rs 1 lakh from Reliance where he has a contract for another 10 years. My son never approached for a job in I-T department. The offer came from that side," a disgusted Patel senior said on Tuesday.
Parthiv, had a USD 650,000 (Rs 3.15 crore approx) with Sunrisers Hyderabad which ends this year as there will be fresh auctions next year apart from handsome earnings for playing domestic cricket.
"When the offer came along, we thought that it won`t be bad if he gets an officer rank. How in the world did people think that my son will be game for peon`s job?" Patel questioned.
Incidentally, Parthiv hasn`t even passed his 12th standard examination and therefore is not eligible for any officer`s rank in a government organisation.
If Parthiv ever takes up a job with Income Tax department, then he would have to represent the All India Revenue team in the BCCI Corporate Trophy.
Parthiv is currently holidaying in the US along with his wife Avni and two-year-old daughter.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof