Pathan discharged after complaining of nausea
Jaipur: India discard Yusuf Pathan was discharged today from a private hospital after he was admitted for nausea.
"(Yusuf) Pathan complaint of nausea and was under observation last night. He was discharged from the hospital today," Dr Ashish Sharma, who treated the player at the Santokba Durlabhji hospital, said.
He said that he got exposed to cold while practicing which caused the sickness and now he was fine.
Pathan`s team, Baroda is currently playing Rajasthan in a Ranji Trophy group match.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Mother beats her infant son in Bareilly, tries to strangulate him
- Women can enter inner sanctorum of Haji Ali Dargah: Mumbai HC
- Watch: PM Modi's speech on Transforming India at NITI Aayog
- Mysterious fever claims 12 lives in Noida within 15 days
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah
- Bombay HC allows women to enter inner sanctum of Haji Ali Dargah; activists hail 'momentous' verdict
- Pakistan's Sami Aslam reveals why he always recalls these words from Sachin Tendulkar's retirement speech
- Subramanian Swamy fires fresh salvo at Raghuram Rajan, claims he has no degree in economics
- Dwayne Bravo all set to make singing debut in Bollywood! - Details inside
- Samsung Galaxy Note 7 with 6GB RAM, 128GB storage likely to be launched today