Pathan discharged after complaining of nausea
Jaipur: India discard Yusuf Pathan was discharged today from a private hospital after he was admitted for nausea.
"(Yusuf) Pathan complaint of nausea and was under observation last night. He was discharged from the hospital today," Dr Ashish Sharma, who treated the player at the Santokba Durlabhji hospital, said.
He said that he got exposed to cold while practicing which caused the sickness and now he was fine.
Pathan`s team, Baroda is currently playing Rajasthan in a Ranji Trophy group match.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it
- As Pakistan gloats over hosting 70 Russians, 250 Indian Army soldiers renew bonds in Vladivostok