Pathan discharged after complaining of nausea
Jaipur: India discard Yusuf Pathan was discharged today from a private hospital after he was admitted for nausea.
"(Yusuf) Pathan complaint of nausea and was under observation last night. He was discharged from the hospital today," Dr Ashish Sharma, who treated the player at the Santokba Durlabhji hospital, said.
He said that he got exposed to cold while practicing which caused the sickness and now he was fine.
Pathan`s team, Baroda is currently playing Rajasthan in a Ranji Trophy group match.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das