Pathan discharged after complaining of nausea
Jaipur: India discard Yusuf Pathan was discharged today from a private hospital after he was admitted for nausea.
"(Yusuf) Pathan complaint of nausea and was under observation last night. He was discharged from the hospital today," Dr Ashish Sharma, who treated the player at the Santokba Durlabhji hospital, said.
He said that he got exposed to cold while practicing which caused the sickness and now he was fine.
Pathan`s team, Baroda is currently playing Rajasthan in a Ranji Trophy group match.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Maggi samples found unsafe: Delhi government
- DNA: Analysis of Vijay Mallya's 'fund transfer formula'
- IMD forecasts 'deficient' Monsoon, drought-like conditions expected
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores
- Rahul Gandhi hails BR Ambedkar, takes potshot at Modi-led NDA govt over IIT Madras row
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing