Pattinson training well after recuperating from rib injury
Sydney: Australia fast bowler James Pattinson has recovered from the rib injury he suffered during second Test match against South Africa in Adelaide and is training well, according to Cricket Australia`s (CA) team physio Alex Kountouris.
Pattinson was able to train with Australia`s Test squad at the MCG nets this morning, News.com.au reports. Kountouris said Pattinson is making good progress and is building up his bowling workloads to be available for the series against Sri Lanka.
The five-match ODI series starts on January 11 at the MCG. Pattinson has a tremendous record in his seven-Test career of 31 wickets at an average of 22.09 and the 22-year-old is a key part of Australia``s plans for the 2013 Ashes tour.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Lal Bahadur Shastri's mysterious death
- DNA: Analysis of Prime Minister Modi's rapidfire politics on Gandhi Jayanti
- Bihar will celebrate two Diwalis in 2015, one will be after poll results: Modi
- Is Mahatma Gandhi's name slowly fading away from the minds of the youth?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Watch Video - World's highest glass-bottom bridge opens in China 600 feet above a canyon!
- Lynching case in Dadri: Rahul meets victim Iqlakh's family, says touched by people's desire to maintain harmony