Pattinson training well after recuperating from rib injury
Sydney: Australia fast bowler James Pattinson has recovered from the rib injury he suffered during second Test match against South Africa in Adelaide and is training well, according to Cricket Australia`s (CA) team physio Alex Kountouris.
Pattinson was able to train with Australia`s Test squad at the MCG nets this morning, News.com.au reports. Kountouris said Pattinson is making good progress and is building up his bowling workloads to be available for the series against Sri Lanka.
The five-match ODI series starts on January 11 at the MCG. Pattinson has a tremendous record in his seven-Test career of 31 wickets at an average of 22.09 and the 22-year-old is a key part of Australia``s plans for the 2013 Ashes tour.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- UP elections: Rajnath Singh's Son, Rita Bahuguna Joshi in BJP second list of candidates
- Is Pakistan behind increasing train accidents in India?
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Flying Jadeja: MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli floored by Ravindra Jadeja's brilliant fielding effort – WATCH