Pattinson training well after recuperating from rib injury
Sydney: Australia fast bowler James Pattinson has recovered from the rib injury he suffered during second Test match against South Africa in Adelaide and is training well, according to Cricket Australia`s (CA) team physio Alex Kountouris.
Pattinson was able to train with Australia`s Test squad at the MCG nets this morning, News.com.au reports. Kountouris said Pattinson is making good progress and is building up his bowling workloads to be available for the series against Sri Lanka.
The five-match ODI series starts on January 11 at the MCG. Pattinson has a tremendous record in his seven-Test career of 31 wickets at an average of 22.09 and the 22-year-old is a key part of Australia``s plans for the 2013 Ashes tour.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan
- VIRAL VIDEO: Damn cute! Why this 9-week-old's full head of hair is shocking the internet - WATCH