Pattinson training well after recuperating from rib injury
Sydney: Australia fast bowler James Pattinson has recovered from the rib injury he suffered during second Test match against South Africa in Adelaide and is training well, according to Cricket Australia`s (CA) team physio Alex Kountouris.
Pattinson was able to train with Australia`s Test squad at the MCG nets this morning, News.com.au reports. Kountouris said Pattinson is making good progress and is building up his bowling workloads to be available for the series against Sri Lanka.
The five-match ODI series starts on January 11 at the MCG. Pattinson has a tremendous record in his seven-Test career of 31 wickets at an average of 22.09 and the 22-year-old is a key part of Australia``s plans for the 2013 Ashes tour.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Afzal Guru row: JNU Students' Union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested
- Missing girl from Ghaziabad, Dipti Sarna returns; reunited with family
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit! - Part II
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery
- Was abducted, blindfolded for four hours; Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna narrates her ordeal
- Fitoor movie review: Tabu overpowers, Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur leave a lasting impact!