PCA honours Harbhajan for completing 100 Tests
Mohali: Punjab Cricket Association today honoured off-spinner Harbhajan Singh for featuring in 100 Test matches for the country.
The 32-year-old spinner from Jalandhar, who was dropped from the Mohali Test, was honoured by PCA Secretary M P Pandove here.
Harbhajan was presented with a shawl and a silver plate as an honour for playing his 100th Test in Chennai, which was the first match of the ongoing India-Australia series, informed PCA Joint Secretary G S Walia.
He was also part of the team in the second Test in Hyderabad.
Harbhajan, who has taken over 400 wickets, was honoured during the lunch break of the third Test here.
The bowler expressed his gratitude to the PCA.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- Air India lodges FIR against Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad for assaulting staffer
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Yogi Adityanath took THESE 20 big actions in just 75 hours after becoming UP CM
- Should there be strict laws against cow slaughter? Uttar Pradesh CM Yogi Adityanath seeks public opinion