PCA honours Harbhajan for completing 100 Tests
Mohali: Punjab Cricket Association today honoured off-spinner Harbhajan Singh for featuring in 100 Test matches for the country.
The 32-year-old spinner from Jalandhar, who was dropped from the Mohali Test, was honoured by PCA Secretary M P Pandove here.
Harbhajan was presented with a shawl and a silver plate as an honour for playing his 100th Test in Chennai, which was the first match of the ongoing India-Australia series, informed PCA Joint Secretary G S Walia.
He was also part of the team in the second Test in Hyderabad.
Harbhajan, who has taken over 400 wickets, was honoured during the lunch break of the third Test here.
The bowler expressed his gratitude to the PCA.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Srinagar encounter: Two suspected cop killers gunned down as search-op against militants continues
- Van Gaal sacked by United, Mourinho poised to step in
- Iraq justice ministry announces execution of 22 convicts
- UK grants asylum to Maldives' ex-president Mohamed Nasheed
- North Korean envoy rejects Trump overture to meet leader