PCA honours Harbhajan for completing 100 Tests
Mohali: Punjab Cricket Association today honoured off-spinner Harbhajan Singh for featuring in 100 Test matches for the country.
The 32-year-old spinner from Jalandhar, who was dropped from the Mohali Test, was honoured by PCA Secretary M P Pandove here.
Harbhajan was presented with a shawl and a silver plate as an honour for playing his 100th Test in Chennai, which was the first match of the ongoing India-Australia series, informed PCA Joint Secretary G S Walia.
He was also part of the team in the second Test in Hyderabad.
Harbhajan, who has taken over 400 wickets, was honoured during the lunch break of the third Test here.
The bowler expressed his gratitude to the PCA.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Rahul Gandhi's Twitter handle hacked again
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'