PCB chief Zaka Ashraf hopes for good results in Asia Cup
Islamabad: Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) chief Chaudhary Zaka Ashraf has expressed hope for good results in the ongoing Asia Cup.
He said Pakistan has good talent but there is a need to improve the batting line up.
He said both Sri Lanka and India are in good form but Pakistan is capable of defeating any opponent.
"We should give chance to new talent and they would perform well," the Daily Times quoted Ashraf, as saying.
He also said there was a need of coaching for the Pakistan team in all three fields – batting, bowling and fielding.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- Hema Malini did not accept land for dance academy: Government to HC
- LIVE Cricket Score, IND vs NZ, 3rd ODI: Kohli-Dhoni stand keeps India in hunt
- Seven Pak rangers, one militant killed in retaliatory firing by BSF on Jammu border
- Samajwadi Party feud LIVE: After his sacking, Ramgopal Yadav writes to Mulayam, says 'you're surrounded by evil forces'
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes