PCB keen to schedule limited-overs tour to South Africa next month
Johannesburg: The Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) is reportedly keen to schedule a short limited-overs tour to South Africa next month as Pakistan`s schedule is bare until Sri Lanka arrive in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) for a full tour against them starting from December 11.
The two teams are currently involved in a series in the UAE, which is set to end on November 15, and as South Africa will be free until India arrive in early December, it would be eager to get more games, especially after the Indian tour to their shores was cut short.
According to Sport24, a PCB spokesperson confirmed that they are in communication with South Africa regarding a short tour, although he added that the correspondence is at a preliminary stage with no concrete decision made so far
The report mentioned that the month-long tour of India to South Africa in December will comprise of a mere two Tests and three ODIs - much less than the three Tests, seven ODIs and three T20s initially planned.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city