PCB keen to schedule limited-overs tour to South Africa next month
Johannesburg: The Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) is reportedly keen to schedule a short limited-overs tour to South Africa next month as Pakistan`s schedule is bare until Sri Lanka arrive in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) for a full tour against them starting from December 11.
The two teams are currently involved in a series in the UAE, which is set to end on November 15, and as South Africa will be free until India arrive in early December, it would be eager to get more games, especially after the Indian tour to their shores was cut short.
According to Sport24, a PCB spokesperson confirmed that they are in communication with South Africa regarding a short tour, although he added that the correspondence is at a preliminary stage with no concrete decision made so far
The report mentioned that the month-long tour of India to South Africa in December will comprise of a mere two Tests and three ODIs - much less than the three Tests, seven ODIs and three T20s initially planned.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- PMO seeks report on Air India flights delayed by 'VIPs' Rijiju, Fadnavis
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding