PCB left red-faced: 3 Pak players visit dance show hours before Zimbabwe departure
Karachi: The newly-appointed manager of the Pakistan team, Moin Khan might have spoken aloud about the importance of discipline in the side before leaving for Zimbabwe, but an incident involving three current players has left the Cricket Board red-faced.
Three of the members of the national team were caught on camera by Geo News channel enjoying a dance show in one of the theatres in Lahore.
Pace troika of Junaid Khan, Anwar Ali and Ali Asad were caught off-guard by the camera while they visited one of the theatres in Lahore to watch a dance show hours before the team`s departure for Zimbabwe.
Most of these shows are notorious for being a front for raunchy dances by actresses on stage -- one reason why they are so popular among the public.
The channel clearly was in no mood to let go the players and came up with some sarcastic comments on their appearance in the theatre hours before the team was to leave for Zimbabwe last night.
One of the dancer said that the female performers were delighted to see the three Pakistani cricketers among the audience.
"It was exciting to see Junaid in the hall. He is the favorite player for many of us," one girl said.
The PCB was unavailable for comment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- 800 tourists stranded in Andamans due to heavy rains, Navy launches rescue operation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation – Part II
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- Gali Janardhana Reddy converted Rs 100 crore black money by paying 20% commission, claims driver's suicide note
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof