PCB likely to appoint Hamza as chairman following Nawaz Sharif`s victory in polls
Karachi: The Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) is likely to appoint upcoming politician Mohammad Hamza Shahbaz Sharif as its chairman, following his uncle Nawaz Sharif`s victory in the Pakistan general elections.
The Nation reports that Sharif will take a keen interest in PCB affairs as he is a sportsman himself.
Mohammad Hamza Sharif had recently held the Youth Festival in Punjab, in which number of international athletes participated. He was also the chairman of Sports Board Punjab.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'