PCB likely to appoint Hamza as chairman following Nawaz Sharif`s victory in polls
Karachi: The Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) is likely to appoint upcoming politician Mohammad Hamza Shahbaz Sharif as its chairman, following his uncle Nawaz Sharif`s victory in the Pakistan general elections.
The Nation reports that Sharif will take a keen interest in PCB affairs as he is a sportsman himself.
Mohammad Hamza Sharif had recently held the Youth Festival in Punjab, in which number of international athletes participated. He was also the chairman of Sports Board Punjab.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Exclusive: Prakash Javadekar's views on issue of climate change before UN summit
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan's remarks 'innocent', says Rajkumar Hirani
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- Muslims worldwide had celebrated after 9/11: Donald Trump
- PM Modi congratulates Zee News for its efforts to promote energy conservation