PCB requests DDCA to provide 100 VIP tickets for Jan 6 ODI
New Delhi: The four-member recce team of Pakistan Cricket Board led by GM (Media Affairs) Nadeem Sarwar have requested the DDCA to provide them with 100 VIP passes and 1000 general tickets for third and final ODI between India and Pakistan at the Kotla on January 6.
"We have received a request from PCB team about providing them with 100 VIP passes for their special guests who will be flying down for this particular match. Apart from that, they wanted another 1000 general tickets for their fans," a senior DDCA official told PTI today.
The ODI in the capital is likely to see the maximum number of Pakistani fans and celebrities in attendance as it is the most convenient among all the locations to watch an international match.
PCB spokesperson Sarwar on his part informed that they are "satisfied with the arrangements and facilities" provided by the DDCA.
Asked about the 22-yard strip at the DDCA, Sarwar replied, "We are not concerned about the cricketing part. For us the facilities and security arrangements are of paramount importance and we are quite happy with what we have seen so far."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- NHRC issues notice to Rajasthan government over death of 11 children in home
- Delhi: 10-year-old boy dies due to overdose of Vitamin D
- Haryana: Groom injured in celebratory firing at wedding in Hissar
- Phase V of West Bengal Assembly polls starts today
- Discussion over Mamata Banerjee's close aide Firhad Hakim's 'mini Pakistan' comment
- 100% hike in salaries and allowances for our 'good conduct', demand Members of Parliament
- Supreme Court declines students' plea, says first phase of NEET will be held on Sunday
- Uttarakhand turns to trekking to boost tourist footfalls
- AgustaWestland VVIP chopper scam: Fundamental question is 'who took the bribe', stresses Manohar Parrikar
- Kanhaiya Kumar is in Patna - know why