PCB team completes Chinnaswamy recce, satisfied with security
Bangalore: The four-member inspection team of PCB led by their GM (Media Affairs) Nadeem Sarwar today inspected the security arrangements and facilities for Pakistan`s T20 match against India to be held at Chinnaswamy stadium on December 25 and seemed pretty satisfied with arrangements.
"We are satisfied with security arrangements and facilities for Pakistan`s T20 match against India to be held at Chinnaswamy stadium on December 25. We have been briefed in detail by the security agencies at both the venues," Sarwar told reporters here after inspecting Chinnaswamy stadium here.
Sarwar expressed confidence in BCCI and its affiliated units whom he said had enough experience of organizing high-profile international matches.
The Pakistan inspection team has been briefed by a policeman on behalf of City Police Commissioner Jyotiprakash Mirji.
Sarwar said,"They have taken all the steps with regard to providing security. We also have strong beilief that the local administration at various venues have the capability to handle security issues," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi speaks at Golden Jubilee celebrations of poet Dinkar’s works
- Vadodara: Policemen seen dancing with bar girls
- Coal scam: Naveen Jindal, Madhu Koda and others get bail
- DNA: IAF Mirage 2000 fighter plane lands successfully on Yamuna expressway
- Zee Media Exclusive: Kangana, Madhavan talk about their film 'Tanu Weds Manu Returns'
- One year of Modi govt: Arun Jaitley addresses press conference
- DNA: Osama documents show 'Indian brother in Madinah' financed al Qaeda
- ISIS executes Syrian fighter using anti-tank rocket launcher
- DNA: Harmful chemicals found in Maggi, Nestle India still in denial mode
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with Congress leader Kamal Nath
- CM Kejriwal shortlists 39 'unwanted' IAS officers in Delhi
- Columbia student takes rape-protest mattress to graduation
- Mumbai: One injured in shootout at Film City
- DNA: Modi-led NDA govt's hits and misses in one year
- Delhi: Car catches fire after crash, one dead
- Jayalalithaa makes public appearance, meets Governor: As it happened
- IPL 2015, Qualifier 2: CSK vs RCB - As it happened...
- Geelani's passport application incomplete, cannot be processed: MEA
- India to soon have its own space shuttle!
- Kejriwal slams notification on LG's powers, says Modi running Delhi govt through back door
- Tanu Weds Manu Returns movie review: Brilliant execution, superb performance!
- Manohar Parrikar meets troops at Siachen base camp
- Businessman shot next to Amitabh Bachchan's shooting location in Mumbai Film City
- Rahul Gandhi to pressurise govt to act on one-rank-one-pension issue
- PM Narendra Modi graces Digvijay Singh's son wedding reception
- After land bill, net neutrality, Rahul Gandhi to fight for ex-servicemen now