Permaul to lead Guyana in warm-up match against Pakistan
Georgetown (Guyana): Veersammy Permaul has been named captain of the Guyana team that will face Pakistan in a limited overs warm-up match at the Bourda Cricket Ground July 11.
The match will give the touring Pakistanis some practice ahead of their two One-Day Internationals against the West Indies on July 14 and 16, at the National Stadium in Providence.
The 14-member squad reads: Veersammy Permaul (Captain), Christopher Barnwell (Vice-Captain), Trevon Griffith, Ramnaresh Sarwan, Assad Fudadin, Leon Johnson, Narsingh Deonarine, Anthony Bramble, Steven Jacobs, Devendra Bishoo, Rajiv Ivan, Zaheer Mohamed, Paul Wintz, and Keon Joseph.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Ayodhya dispute: SC asks parties to solve matter amicably, offers mediation
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- This fiery speech by Yogi Adityanath in Parliament on communal riots is setting internet on fire - MUST WATCH
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Team Yogi Adityanath: List of Yogi's ministers with their portfolios - Check who got what
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next