Permaul to lead Guyana in warm-up match against Pakistan
Georgetown (Guyana): Veersammy Permaul has been named captain of the Guyana team that will face Pakistan in a limited overs warm-up match at the Bourda Cricket Ground July 11.
The match will give the touring Pakistanis some practice ahead of their two One-Day Internationals against the West Indies on July 14 and 16, at the National Stadium in Providence.
The 14-member squad reads: Veersammy Permaul (Captain), Christopher Barnwell (Vice-Captain), Trevon Griffith, Ramnaresh Sarwan, Assad Fudadin, Leon Johnson, Narsingh Deonarine, Anthony Bramble, Steven Jacobs, Devendra Bishoo, Rajiv Ivan, Zaheer Mohamed, Paul Wintz, and Keon Joseph.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Watch - Parrikar's reply to Mamata's military coup claim
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'