Peter Siddle says Michael Hussey’s leadership traits will be missed
Sydney: Australian fast bowler Peter Siddle has said Michael Hussey’s leadership qualities would be missed in the dressing room once he retires from the game after the final Test match against Sri Lanka in Sydney.
Siddle said Hussey`s professionalism was without peer and he had the qualities to mould younger players into mature players.
Siddle said Hussey has always been a tremendous team man and every player in the Australian dressing room would admit that.
The new ball bowler also added that Hussey has been a great supporter of everyone in the team, especially the younger guys coming in the way he backs and guides them.
Siddle added Hussey almost shows them and teaches them how to be professional about everything he went about and he`s the ideal mentor for any cricketer coming into the side.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Lal Bahadur Shastri's mysterious death
- DNA: Analysis of Prime Minister Modi's rapidfire politics on Gandhi Jayanti
- Bihar will celebrate two Diwalis in 2015, one will be after poll results: Modi
- Is Mahatma Gandhi's name slowly fading away from the minds of the youth?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Watch Video - World's highest glass-bottom bridge opens in China 600 feet above a canyon!
- Lynching case in Dadri: Rahul meets victim Iqlakh's family, says touched by people's desire to maintain harmony