Peter Siddle says Michael Hussey’s leadership traits will be missed
Sydney: Australian fast bowler Peter Siddle has said Michael Hussey’s leadership qualities would be missed in the dressing room once he retires from the game after the final Test match against Sri Lanka in Sydney.
Siddle said Hussey`s professionalism was without peer and he had the qualities to mould younger players into mature players.
Siddle said Hussey has always been a tremendous team man and every player in the Australian dressing room would admit that.
The new ball bowler also added that Hussey has been a great supporter of everyone in the team, especially the younger guys coming in the way he backs and guides them.
Siddle added Hussey almost shows them and teaches them how to be professional about everything he went about and he`s the ideal mentor for any cricketer coming into the side.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- No liberal approach, mediation or compromise in rape cases: Supreme Court
- Lalitgate: Centre denies deal with Congress over Sushma Swaraj, Vasundhara Raje
- Lalitgate: BJP helping fugitives, law breakers; PM Modi doing 'Maun Yoga', alleges Congress
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren