Please let me rest: Dhoni requests BCCI
Zeenews Sports Bureau
Mumbai: Indian cricket captain MS Dhoni on Thursday requested the BCCI selection committee to allow him some rest after a hectic calendar that has left a spate of key players injured.
Interestingly, Dhoni has complained about fatigue while heading the domestic cash rich T20 franchise Chennai Super Kings in the Champions League club cricket tournament.
The first two games of the five-match ODI series against England will be played in Hyderabad on October 14 and New Delhi on October 17. The other matches will be held in Mohali (Oct 20), Mumbai (Oct 23) and Kolkata (Oct 25).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections 2017: Samajwadi Party's 'kaam bolta hai' slogan faces litmus test
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?