Probe commission interrogates S Sreesanth
Mumbai: The three-member probe commission headed by rtd Justice Mukul Mudgal, who had been appointed by the Supreme Court to look into IPL VI fiasco, interrogated tainted cricketer S Sreesanth and IPL CEO Sundar Raman among others here today.
"We have today questioned Sreesanth, Ankeet Chavan, Harmeet Singh and Sundar Raman today. Mr Vindoo Dara Singh didn`t appear before the commission as he cited reasons of case being pending," Justice Mudgal told PTI.
The commission is supposed to question noted commentator Harsha Bhogle too.
It is ironical that Sreesanth checked in at the same hotel where the Indian team was staying. Such has been the turn of events that Sreesanth, who did the lap of honour when Sachin Tendulkar was carried on his shoulders in 2011 after the World Cup win, was answering to questions by the commission as the legend took his last lap of honour.
The commission will be submitting its report in 120 days. Meanwhile Cricket Association of Bihar.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- Former Pakistani spinner Arshad Khan now a taxi driver in Sydney!
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt