Proteas to play against Pak in UAE series
Islamabad: South Africa will reportedly play two Tests in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) against Pakistan from October 14, in a tour which will also include five one-day internationals and two Twenty20s.
According to the Daily Times, South Africa`s last Test series was at home in February against Pakistan, as their tour to Sri Lanka in July has been adjusted to drop the Tests.
The report further said that South Africa, who will arrive in the UAE on October 5, will play a three-day practice match against Pakistan to prepare for the first Test in Abu Dhabi, following which the teams will move to Dubai for the second Test on October 23 before getting ready for the ODIs in November.
The report also said that the first and the fifth ODI will be held in Sharjah while Abu Dhabi also gets two games with Dubai hosting the remaining one-dayer and both T20s.
Pakistan had flopped during their tour to South Africa earlier this year as the home side won all three Tests and then beat Pakistan 3-2 in the five-match ODI series, although it claimed the two-match T20 series, the report added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living