Pujara says India A`s tri-series win helped by `hunger` to succeed as unit
Johannesburg: India A captain Cheteshwar Pujara has said that his side`s win against Australia A in the final of the Cricket South Africa (CSA) triangular series was helped by their hunger to succeed as a unit.
India A emphatically beat their Australian counterparts by 50 runs to clinch the match at the Tuks Oval in Pretoria on Wednesday.
Expressing his satisfaction with India A`s bowling unit, Pujara said that the hunger to be successful as an unit as also helped them through the match, adding that they had a lot of experience to lean on as most of the players have played for their country.
According to Pujara, it was good to see the way in which the whole team contributed to the win, adding that he is confident that his side will produce the goods once again in their four-day (unofficial) Test series against South Africa A .
Pujara further said that they have played in South African conditions before and are aware of the conditions in Rustenburg, adding that he is confident that they will do their best as they came here knowing that they also have a four-day Test series to play.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened