Pujara says India A`s tri-series win helped by `hunger` to succeed as unit
Johannesburg: India A captain Cheteshwar Pujara has said that his side`s win against Australia A in the final of the Cricket South Africa (CSA) triangular series was helped by their hunger to succeed as a unit.
India A emphatically beat their Australian counterparts by 50 runs to clinch the match at the Tuks Oval in Pretoria on Wednesday.
Expressing his satisfaction with India A`s bowling unit, Pujara said that the hunger to be successful as an unit as also helped them through the match, adding that they had a lot of experience to lean on as most of the players have played for their country.
According to Pujara, it was good to see the way in which the whole team contributed to the win, adding that he is confident that his side will produce the goods once again in their four-day (unofficial) Test series against South Africa A .
Pujara further said that they have played in South African conditions before and are aware of the conditions in Rustenburg, adding that he is confident that they will do their best as they came here knowing that they also have a four-day Test series to play.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- Bird flu grips nation, Delhi worst affected
- I pay my tribute to martyr Naresh Pal: PM Narendra Modi
- How will the rift in Samajwadi Party affect UP politics?
- Some people are creating confusion between me and my father: Akhilesh Yadav
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees